Botanicals, or secondary plant substances, comprise a multitude of different chemical substances. These include carotenoids, saponins, polyphenols and flavonoids that do not have any nutrient character but are effective due to their functional properties.
The use of herbal products dates back thousands of years and stills makes up an essential part of traditional medicine even today. This is hardly surprising, given that natural plant substances are well-known for their positive effects on man and animal. These include positive effects on
- a healthy gut microbiota,
- anti-microbial and antioxidative effects,
- combating inflammatory processes
to name but a few. Based on this knowledge, Kaesler’s nutritionists have developed a range of purely natural products in the Spicemaster range to support the health and well-being of your animals.
Did you know?
- Green tea accounts for 20% of global tea consumption.
One typical cup of green tea brewed with 2.5 g tea leaves in 250 ml hot water, contains 200-290 mg catechins, of which 50-75% is epigallocatechin-3-gallate, one of the major tea polyphenols responsible for reduction of oxidative stress and inhibition of carcinogenesis, both, in animal models and in humans.
The benefits for animals
- Positive effects on digestion
- Supports healthy gut microbiota
- Reduced (subclinical) inflammations
The benefits for farmers
- Stimulates appetite for good feed intake and ideal performance
- Purely natural support for overall good health and well-being
- Improved gut health without antibiotic growth promoters
Free-flowing powder for use in premix, mineral feed, complementary feed or complete feed. Spicemaster GH 512 is also suitable for organic production.
- Spicemaster GH 500, 501, 512 flavour-sealed bags of 20 kg
- Spicemaster GH 506 flavour-sealed bags of 25 kg
- Spicemaster AW 507 flavour-sealed bags of 25 kg
- Spicemaster CP 500 bags of 25 kg